Introducing People To The Life God Intended

Brandon Goff. Lead Pastor of Radiate Church in Columbia, SC. Married to Megan, 2 kids - Brody and Kiley.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Humbled

It has been a week ago since I announced the opportunity facing me and Radiate Church to print/publish my first book. It has been met with UNREAL support and kindness. I never imagined the response would be so quick and so great. Within 3 days we had about 10-15 people commit support! What an honor!

I am still about 7 people away from my goal. The project is well on it's way. It is getting some final proofreading and editing done, and the graphics department is already working on the book cover as well. It's all still fairly surreal to be honest. I just hit me the other day that God has blessed me tremendously before I even reach 30. I'll be 30 in July and I will have, in hand, a successful/growing church plant, great friends, a child, 10 years of youth ministry and my first book.

I'll be transparent with you...I don't deserve all of that. In fact, I don't deserve any of that. But for some reason, God has continuously smiled down and blessed me with opportunity after opportunity to make a difference for the Kingdom. I've come across some of the greatest people on the planet during my current 11 year ministry journey, and I would not change it for the world! I may not deserve it, but I sure am glad and blessed that God has chosen, for some reason, to give me chances in this life.

This year as Radiate Church focus' on rescuing unchurched people, and building the Kingdom, I want my life to represent that with great enthusiasm. That's my goal - my main goal - the point of my life!

If you would like to be one of the 8 people that is still needed to help make "Shift" (my book) a reality, I would greatly appreciate your participation in this project. In return you will receive a prayer from me and anyone that reads the book for your seed. You will also receive a signed copy of Shift!

God is unbelievably powerful, just, and great! I hope you've had the honor of experiencing that for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment