Introducing People To The Life God Intended

Brandon Goff. Lead Pastor of Radiate Church in Columbia, SC. Married to Megan, 2 kids - Brody and Kiley.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A long delay

First of all let me say that my absence from blogging has been fixed and I deeply apologize! I told myself I would do better at this last year, and I didn't, clearly. So, this year one of my goals in 2013 is to be a diligent blogger than offers thoughts, principles, ideas, and ways to grow as a Christian, a leader, a husband/wife, a follower of Jesus, a pastor, or church planter.

I have a HUGE announcement coming up on Friday that I will be announcing live on my blog that I am incredibly excited about! That will not be the END of my blogging, rather that will jump start everything all over again! So, I hope your new year has started off with a great bang, and God is moving greatly in your life! I pray blessing and prosperity in your finances, family, and your spirit! God bless you, and I WILL be talking to you again on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment