Introducing People To The Life God Intended

Brandon Goff. Lead Pastor of Radiate Church in Columbia, SC. Married to Megan, 2 kids - Brody and Kiley.

Friday, January 18, 2013

BIG Announcement

So for the past 12+ months my wife, myself, and a committed core of servant workers have dedicated everything we have into planting Radiate Church! God has blessed and is blessing greatly, and is opening the floodgates of blessing unlike any other...and yet again, God has opened a great door of opportunity!

About 2-3 years ago there was a word placed in my heart and I began to study the impact of it: "Perspective". The POWER of perspective to be more specific. My life has been dramatically changed and my faith has been incredibly heightened due to this message. I have preached it at Radiate, in fact it is at the core of many of my messages, many revival services, and youth camps. I have seen NUMEROUS lives changed. Romans 12:2 is the key to this message: "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Several of my friends encouraged me to sit down and write out my thoughts and findings on this topic, so I did. After about a year of writing it, studying it, living it, and preaching it, I sat down one day and sent it to several guys that I'm connected with and asked for some honest feedback and thoughts. At the encouragement of them, this idea and thought turned into a book. They encouraged me to send it to some people, get it looked over and work on it. I did, never thought anything at all about it, and just moved on.

Over the recent couple of months, I've had a renewed passion and movement on this and I got a word back from someone the other day. God has opened a door for me to print/publish my very first BOOK!!! Shift; Shift your thinking.Shift your faith.Shift your life.

It has been a lifelong dream and vision of mine to write a book that would inspire and encourage people to live their lives with Christ to the fullest, this is the BEGINNING of a lifelong dream/vision! Radiate - this is not an opportunity for ME, this is an opportunity for US!

In order to fulfill this I need some folks that believe in this and will help me. I need to raise about $2,500 in order to get everything going. I'm looking for 25 people to sow a $100 seed into this project in order to help us accomplish this part of our ministry. If you sow a $100 seed (already have 2 that are sowing), your name will be on our "Champions Page" in the book, where I will encourage readers to pray increase over your seed. You will also receive a free signed copy of the book as soon as it arrives. My goal is to have them delivered before June 2013!

Please join me in praying for this, sowing into this, and letting as many people as possible know! I truly hope you are as excited about this ministry endeavor as I am! I can't wait to see the impact from this!

 Here is a link where you can donate to this project:






I can't wait to journey this with you!

4 comments:

  1. Proud to call you Pastor! Count me in for $100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for wisdom in bringing life to your words! A small price to pay to bless so many! Much love, Kim Rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Congratulations and God bless this new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete