Introducing People To The Life God Intended

Brandon Goff. Lead Pastor of Radiate Church in Columbia, SC. Married to Megan, 2 kids - Brody and Kiley.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Fast Five Recap: 11/8/15 - Creating A Legacy


Use the following Fast Five Recaps to post on your social media accounts and hashtag "#radiatechurch" and "#weareradiate"

1. Reproducing myself isn't about me but about the God in me!
2. My setback is God's setup!
3. We are all on the same page, with the same goal, declaring the same God!
4. In order to properly reproduce ourselves we must be willing to trust and invest openly!
5. The way I handle my situations are the way my kids (physical & spiritual) will handle theirs!


See you next Sunday for week 5 of We Are Radiate - "That's MY Job!"

No comments:

Post a Comment