Introducing People To The Life God Intended

Brandon Goff. Lead Pastor of Radiate Church in Columbia, SC. Married to Megan, 2 kids - Brody and Kiley.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Something new...

Hey guys. Ok, so after some prayer and thought I have a big announcement to make:
Starting this week this is turning from my personal blog to a "Journey" type blog. Here's the vision for this.

My goal is to eventually train/equip/empower leaders, pastors, and church planters as they journey to making a big impact in life. As I'm in the midst of planting Radiate Church - I have felt a large draw to begin some kind of initiative to begin that even now. In fact, a portion of the vision of Radiate (Draw.Disciple.Dispatch) we want to empower and equip other church leaders/pastors. So...

This blog/domain is now going to become the catalyst for our journey and leadership lessons we are learning. I hope to have many leaders/pastors/church planters begin to follow our posts. I do not wish to become "known" through this - I simply wish to encourage and equip greater effectiveness by sharing what God is placing in our hearts.

We will have guest posts from other staff members as well. So please, go and share this information with whomever you would like, follow what we are learning and let's grow together!

I can't wait for the new journey and following of this online portal for growth!

No comments:

Post a Comment